Meetings and Events
– Conference in Vemdalen at Storhogna Högfjällshotell & Spa
– Full conference and event facilities, open all the year round
– Capacity for more than 550 participants in 7 flexible meeting rooms
– 53 hotel rooms and suites with a total of 158 beds
– Storhogna’s Vinterträdgården restaurant got 65 points in the 2016 edition of the White Guide
– The Vinterträdgården restaurant can accommodate up to 200 seated guests
– Unique event spaces for meetings, launches and shows
– Downhill slopes, cross-country tracks and hiking trails right outside
– Wide range of activities all the year round (snow scooter safari, dog sledding, golf, etc.)
– Member of the Swedish Spa Hotels association
– Storhogna has been certified as a Vasaloppet training centre since 2006
Spa & Wellness
Hotel guests can enjoy free access to the pool and sauna, as well as our wellness programme with up to 4 exercise classes per day. The spa area offers a wide range of treatments that promote peace and harmony. You can also book our wood-fired sauna with an outdoor hot tub at the foot of the Swedish mountains.
Come and enjoy the lush, natural surroundings in our wonderful conservatory. You can come here to relax with a drink in the bar and enjoy our three-course mountain-inspired menu created by our ambitious chefs.
We have flexible conference facilities for all kinds of different meetings, large and small. There are also plenty of communal spaces, a stunning conservatory, our mountain cabins, dining rooms and a large bar area.
There is a wide range of different activities at Storhogna, ideal for teambuilding, client events and private functions. You can read more under activities for suggestions. We are more than happy to provide you with tips and ideas about suitable activities.